The Centre allows your organization to work with volunteers who are highly motivated and keen to learn.
You can communicate with us directly if you would like to better understand your options or if you require assistance to register your organization on our database entitled the Community Engagement Navigator.
New or existing Community Partner? Open a session on the Community Engagement Navigator. View the Terms and conditions to post a volunteer opportunity (PDF version, 217 KB).
- View Sample Volunteer Placements by topic or initiative (PDF version, 528 KB)
- View the video tutorial on how to create an account
- View the video tutorial on how to create a placement
- View the video tutorial on how to approve timesheets and provide feedback (evaluation) to the student volunteer
- Download the CSL Handbook for CPs (PDF version, 799 KB)
- Download the Quick reference sheet for Community Partners (PDF version, 531 KB)
- Click here to view Generic Volunteer Placement Descriptions for Parliamentary Offices (PDF version, 433 KB)