The OceanPath Fellowship provides community-focused experiential learning opportunities for graduating students to become active and effective change-makers, bringing new ideas and working closely with communities to foster sustainable and positive social change in Canada and around the world.
To view a video about the OceanPath Fellowship and past Fellows, click here.
About the program
- Open to uOttawa students graduating in December 2017 or spring 2018. Successful candidates will implement their idea the year after graduation.
- The project idea could be something as small as helping a community set up a sports program in a school or as big as changing a country's health policy, as long as the project can be accomplished and yield benefits to the community within the proposed time and budget, and includes strong sustainability elements.
Timeline, Eligibility and Application process
- Timeline, Eligibility criteria and application process are available on the OceanPath Fellowship webpage
- Consult the FAQ for more details
- Deadline to apply: November 16, 2017
- Information sessions: TBD
- To learn more about this scholarship or for help with writing your application, come see us in Tabaret Hall, Room 304 or make an appointment with Stéphane Cardinal by email: servingothers@uOttawa.ca or phone: 613-562-5945.