The University of Ottawa’s Community Service Learning (CSL) program highlights the outstanding contributions of a student, a professor and a community partner.
To nominate a student, professor or community partner, please complete a nomination form and submit to the Centre by April 1 of the current year.
- Nominate a student (PDF version, 143 KB)
- Nominate a professor (PDF version, 142 KB)
- Nominate a community partner (PDF version, 141 KB)
- Each student, professor or community partner can submit a maximum of one nomination for each term (fall or winter).
- The person or the organisation must have participated in the same course with a CSL component as the person or organisation it is nominating.
- The winning student receives a commemorative plaque, $500 towards tuition fees for the following year, and $500 to direct to a Community Partner of his or her choice participating in the CSL Program.
- The winning professor receives a commemorative plaque and $500 to direct towards a Community Partner participating in the CSL Program.
- The winning organisation receives a commemorative plaque and a $500 award.