The Pathy Foundation Fellowship provides community-focused experiential learning opportunities for graduating students to become active and effective change-makers, bringing new ideas and working closely with communities to foster sustainable and positive social change in Canada and around the world.
Watch a video about the Pathy Foundation Fellowship and past Fellows.
The Pathy Foundation has recently made two substantial changes to their prestigious fellowship program offered, they are as follows.
- The first change is the name: OceanPath Fellowship is now the Pathy Foundation Fellowship.
- Second, the funding amount per awarded Fellowship is increasing from $25,000 to $40,000.
About the program
- The application period opens on September 6th 2019 and closes on November 14th 2019.
- The project idea could be something as small as helping a community set up a sports program in a school or as big as changing a country's health policy, as long as the project can be accomplished and yield benefits to the community within the proposed time and budget, and includes strong sustainability elements.
Timeline, Eligibility and Application process
- Timeline, Eligibility criteria and application process are available on the Pathy Foundation Fellowship webpage
- OceanPath Facebook page
- Consult the FAQ for more details